Custom Emblems? Can you buy them?

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
Hey guys i was just wondering if you guys know of any companys that could make you a custom emblem. I have a reversed turbo hood scoop and i want to put the hp on both sides of it. I thought about a decal but a emblem would look alot cooler. Like - "475 HP" on the sides of the scoop. If i can't find a custom emblem i'll settle for a decal.

• Sponsors (?)

Seriously man do you post every goddamn thing that comes to your head dealing with mustangs? I must have counted 20 different lame ass topics you started this week alone.. WTF?

Seriously man do you post every goddamn thing that comes to your head dealing with mustangs? I must have counted 20 different lame ass topics you started this week alone.. WTF?

He maybe new to mustangs like myself, guess asking questions is dumb these days..

Google could help him though, but he maybe wonder if anyone knows reasonable priced people.

I'm new also, but I stick with the first impression is your last..... These boards shouldn't frustrate you so much to be honest, As I look though, he only has or had 105 post, you are up to 915+ so who talks more?

Just a noobie wanting answers, better to ask sooner then never in my book, not all knows as much as some!

I'll stick with the old quote "I'm not young enough to know it all"

Maybe...like your supercharged emblems on the fenders...you could...um....earn the emblems first LOL. Oh wait when I the big jets in I can suprass 500...maybe I should get big decals across my windshield that say500hpor would that embarrass you? You might experience HP envy and sell your car..no can't have that now can we:rlaugh:

He maybe new to mustangs like myself, guess asking questions is dumb these days..

Google could help him though, but he maybe wonder if anyone knows reasonable priced people.

I'm new also, but I stick with the first impression is your last..... These boards shouldn't frustrate you so much to be honest, As I look though, he only has or had 105 post, you are up to 915+ so who talks more?

Just a noobie wanting answers, better to ask sooner then never in my book, not all knows as much as some!

I'll stick with the old quote "I'm not young enough to know it all"

:nice: Ask away. gentlemen, thats why we're all here. Beware those that know it all, they'll get you killed you faster than the idiots. No emblems, let'em guess, imo.

They have some stick-on plastic lettering at places like Autozone in chrome or black that you might consider, just for the helluvit - probably some similar things available at Home Depot/Lowe's and some craft stores. Line them all up straight with a couple of strips of masking tape, and spell out whatever. Probably would look a tacky, but that's about as cheap as it gets... :shrug:

time to derail this train. strype hasnt made a move to overthrow stangnet gov. in a while. what the hell has he been up to?
while I am at it, I think frankie and darkwriter should merge their mustangs together into a super combiner transformer and overrun the great state of arizona, and then Dman will cry because he will realize that his trubo fourbanger is faster than his gt, then he will go to autozone and spell a crappy 4banger 4 life decal on his windshield, ryan will finally get his car running right and post like a gazillion more tech threads in talk b/c he just doesnt know when to quit and then the ultra frankiedarkwriter77 transformustang will crush his insolence beneath its giant robo foot!!and then strype will make his move by mailing daggar some tainted cookies, after eating said cookies daggar will blow an administrative cpu on the crapper in a fit of explosive diahrrea leaving strype open to run wild on stangnet along with dman and his 4banger while at the same time the frankie darkwriter stransformustang is still stomping on ryans vert "transformustang angry! transformustang smash!"

time to derail this train. strype hasnt made a move to overthrow stangnet gov. in a while. what the hell has he been up to?
while I am at it, I think frankie and darkwriter should merge their mustangs together into a super combiner transformer and overrun the great state of arizona, and then Dman will cry because he will realize that his trubo fourbanger is faster than his gt, then he will go to autozone and spell a crappy 4banger 4 life decal on his windshield, ryan will finally get his car running right and post like a gazillion more tech threads in talk b/c he just doesnt know when to quit and then the ultra frankiedarkwriter77 transformustang will crush his insolence beneath its giant robo foot!!and then strype will make his move by mailing daggar some tainted cookies, after eating said cookies daggar will blow an administrative cpu on the crapper in a fit of explosive diahrrea leaving strype open to run wild on stangnet along with dman and his 4banger while at the same time the frankie darkwriter stransformustang is still stomping on ryans vert "transformustang angry! transformustang smash!"

Cappucino and Ridalin?:jaw:

seriously I once saw a guy kill and eat a turtle. It stank really bad.
I hate living in the deep south. I should move to arizona and start a taquito smuggling bracket. I dont care who you are, everyone loves taquitos. taquito's may be the best thing on the whole damn planet.I even like saying taquito................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................taquito