Custom Interior

StarFox07

Jun 10, 2005
Texas
Anybody got anything done to their interior on there mustang? Put up some pics.

I was planning on ordering one of these for my car
90_93_Dash_Insert_LRG.gif
seems to clean up the gauge looks a little.

Also, what car is this steering wheel from?
smalldash3.jpg

SVO maybe?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, thats an SVO steering wheel. Pretty nice piece. I'd have one if it could have cruise controls on it.

I've never seen those gauge things before....thats an interesting look. Post some night pics if you get one.

thats not an svo steering wheel. svo's have the svo logo on it, but it's the same wheel, just without the ford logo. i had that wheel on my 85 twister II GT. loved it

Do the overlays stick directly to the black surface of the instrument cluster behind the clear lens? Thats what it looks like but wanted to make sure. Its not as nice as white face gauges, but should be easier than taking the needles off. Which brings up a new qestion..... White face gauges, do you have to take the needles off or how do they install?

they come with dbl sided tape and stick to your guage face behind the lens. I have on on my camaro and it looks pretty nice. worth $15 anyway, not sure if I'd pay more than that though.

glowstang93 said:
Do the overlays stick directly to the black surface of the instrument cluster behind the clear lens? Thats what it looks like but wanted to make sure. Its not as nice as white face gauges, but should be easier than taking the needles off. Which brings up a new qestion..... White face gauges, do you have to take the needles off or how do they install?

when i put the gauges in on my dad car i had to pop the neddles of to do it. im pretty sure it would be the same for a 87-93 mustang.:shrug:

buncha little stuff. Got a few other near-subtle things to change over winter or whenever I stop being lazy :p

interior.jpg

cerullos.jpg

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 45
  • cerullos.jpg
    cerullos.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 46
Mansonozz-

I didnt realize when I was posting about the subwoofer the other day that your car was the one from Mod. Mustangs. I just wanted to let you know that looks amazing.:nice:

My GTvert is maroon with a red/white interior, so as I always read vert stories twice, the color combo similarities warranted a third look over :D

How hard were those seats to install? Where did you find them?