custom wheel/tyre help needed

custom wheel/tyre help needed

hello all, im thinking about fitting 2005 up bullitt style wheels on my 67 GT350 clone what would i have to do to make these fit. These are the sizes wheel/tyre combo 17x9" +36mm offset (6.42" backspacing)

Lug pattern: 5x4.50" (same as 5x114.3 mm)
NITTO NT-450 size 275/50VR17 tyres.Regards javed
a3_1.jpg

Attachments

• a3_1.jpg
    a3_1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Sponsors (?)

wrong offset... won't fit

if you send me your e-mail address I can send you a chart of all the wheel size combo's that fit your 67, in the various rim diameters like 17"
It also shows min/max tire sizes to go along with it.
It also advises you what will fit after doing the Shelby drop that alot of guys do, because this can change things as far as fit goes.
It's a PDF document, and is VERY handy.
The size/offset you're showing will not fit, but I think you can order that same style rim in an offset that will.

Send me a quick e-mail note to my business e-mail and I'll fire it out to you
[email protected]

Best Regards
Mach1steve

Mach1steve said:
if you send me your e-mail address I can send you a chart of all the wheel size combo's that fit your 67, in the various rim diameters like 17"
It also advises you what will fit after doing the Shelby drop that alot of guys do, because this can change things as far as fit goes.
The size/offset you're showing will not fit, but I think you can order that same style rim in an offset that will.

[email protected]

Best Regards
Mach1steve
hello steve i also came across these i dont think i need to use spacers on these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17x8...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQitemZ8009814613 regards javed

Mach1steve said:

[email protected]

Best Regards
Mach1steve
Thanks for the wheel fitment chart :nice:

Mach1steve said:
I own MUGGZI Performance, and make Crossdrilled & Slotted Rotors for the 94-04 Mustang GT's ($120.00/pr) and all Cobra models.
Actually for ALL years Mustangs (1965 to 2005)

Website www.muggziperformance.com

For a little more performance and BLING outta those brakes, drop me a line !
Regards
Mach1steve
Thats cool i will be needing some rotors as soon as i source all the other parts for the conversion.You say you do early mustang rotors 65/70 are they Crossdrilled & Slotted Rotors also.Regards javed

Crossdrilled & Slotted....

Yes, they are all Crossdrilled & Slotted.
Available for 1965-2005
I have them on my 70 Mach1
Here's a pic of them on my buddies 65 (66?) Fastback

Mach1steve

Attachments

• 66 Mustang installed 1.JPG
    66 Mustang installed 1.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 120