cya later stangers

260thouONmyGT

Oct 13, 2003
West Linn
my time here is up, i sold my mustang. i bought a 1976 ford ranger. it has 8 inches of lift on 33 in swampers. it has a built 390 that i will be working on for the next two months. i had fun with the stang though. it was nice getting to know everybody through stangnet. pe@ce
tony

• Sponsors (?)

Dont know you but...

You kinda Fouled..... I went through the big 4x4 thing it sucked, I had a 84' k5 with of course 350 Edelbrok(Icant spell) High rise intake manifold, 650cfm 4 barrel, rv cams, bored .30 over and full exhaust, and a bunch of goodies like 36" Hummer tires 3/4 ton diffs, it was real fun but ate gas, a funny twist I dont know why Im speaking in past tense I got it back the guy that bought it from me never Licensed it and I never filed for sell ( because I didnt have his address) and the trans went out and it got towed and I got it back real weird huh? heres some pics of my previous cars.....
http://www.cardomain.com/id/turbospool

Don't leave bro,

One thing I learned is that this site especially in this area is more for Ford lovers than just stangs. Heck they have adopted me for the last 3 years and I have never yet owned a stang, I just own their motors!! :flag:

Hey, I did the same thing....I just got my 89 Cherokee yesterday. Yet, I still have my Mustang...The mustang will now be parked and only for weekend driving..."cough" "cough" once it's done "cough" "cough" :shrug: So, right now, I guess you could say I am "Mustangless"....I am spending my time on "Jeepforum.com" :D

yeah, i want to own another mustang down the road......just way too much money for me right now. i need to find a job before i can do anything. i hope to build up a stang for the track ONLY. that means no speeding tickets on the road... hehehe
tony