d&d built Viper spec t56

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my 02 GT. Its a fully built viper spec t56 from D&D

I am looking for interest on this. Thinking of going auto. I bought this trans for 2800, brought it to d&d for them to look at it and ended up spending another grand for the rebuild because it was about to eat itself and needed all new parts.

This trans was in my car for 10ish dyno pulls and about 300 street miles if that. held 600+hp with ease. So this thing is basically brand new still. Have the receipt for the recent rebuild from D&D

Specs:

(trans done 12/1/09, sat for a while)
T-56 viper spec transmission
26 spline viper spec 300M input shaft
30 spline viper spec 300M output shaft conversion
30 spline driveshaft yoke
Bronze 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6 fork pads
Billet 3-4 slider inserts
Hardened throw out bearing guide tube
Carbon syncro rebuild kit
New blocking Rings
New front bearing
New front pocket bearing
LFP 11lb alum. flywheel
Alum. Drive shaft
MGW shifter
Spec Stage 3+ full disc clutch
Steeda adjustable clutch cable
Steeda firewall adjuster
Steeda double hook clutch quadrant
03/04 cross member

I think thats it, Im sure im missing a few things, It has all the best of the best parts, cant get much better.

I have 3800 into it. looking for 3000, so im loosing 800 on the deal. This comes with everything listed, def a good deal. Its sitting in my garage.

also look into 4r70w for partial trade.

I am pretty firm on this since its new and im already taking a hit. Also looking for local pickup, im in MI

thanks

jon

• Sponsors (?)

So you paid $2800 and put $1000 to rebuild after you beat it to death and you want 200 more than you paid for it originally. This doesn't make sense to me, well good luck.

What are you talking about? Beat it to death? It got ran on the dyno and a few hundred street miles... How is that beating it to death? Its not like it got launched at 5k rpm, it was used in the car like the trans is built to do.

I never beat the trans to death and then rebuilt it, i bought the trans from a guy who told me it was built, perfectly fine ect. My car was down over winter when i bought the trans, so before I even installed the trans i brought it to d&d to have them look it over or freshen it up. They looked at it and saw that it had all the good parts but was improperly built, shims were wrong, spacing and tolerance was wrong. so i had them rebuild it before i put it in my car.

I am asking 800 less than i paid/put into it and pretty much brand new still.

Your logic is is retarded, and quite frankley dont appreciate you in my thread and trying to start drama, if you are not interested or have nothing to say please get the **** out. thx.

Sorry I'll mind my own, seems like a good deal. I actually want the T-56 magnum for the 96-98. Good luck with the sale, I have a lot of buddies with mustangs I'll spread the word. So how much off for the partial trade so I know??

Thanks,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.