D&D Tubular K-member

Anyone run the D&D Tubular k-members, A-Arms, and coil over kits??? I was thinkin about buyin the entire kit tonight. My friend has it on his car, he has no complaints, i just wanted to know what yall thought of it.
3f76e77fd28f0bcc4f0718519cb89de7.jpg

dc9d412e5b3476ddee489ae91c16354b.jpg

abef2f3ddbae4a37e707f8921dd69e88.jpg

I was also wonder if these coilover will work on my stock struts, and also when i upgrade to lakewood drag struts, will they work for them also...

-AJ

• Sponsors (?)

The D&D kit is a great piece and comes at quite a wonderful price even! I have had no problems other then needing to cut off the corner of the mounting plate on the K-member in order to have adequate clearance for my headers (though I have a 351 so you may not have that problem). I cannot answer your questions regading the coil-overs because I am running Maximum Motorsports version.

Unfortunately, I got sent overseas to Iraq before I could completely put together all of the pieces and get it tuned up and running. I'll be getting back in a couple of months and will hopefully have it at least running before the end of the year. I am estimating my setup will be mid-400's n/a and should be somewhere in the 700 hp range after I get my blower set up correctly. Depending on tuning and intercooler efficiency, I could likely top 800. Who knows...

I have the complete kit, it is crap. Header clearence is a joke, it pulls the front wheels in nearly an inch per side, and the coil over springs have somehow destroyed the top half of the adjusting sleeve.

I will be pulling it all off and replaceing it with a proper MM set when my new Dart 364 arrives.