dads new beast...

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys...sry i didnt explain a lot before....my hands were frozen from being out there so long that i couldn't type....the car was owned by a guy who loved to race, but just didnt have the time to do it often enough to take advantage of the car, so he took the motor and tranny out, and sold us the car as a roller, but what a roller it is!!! 4 wheel billit disk brakes, full coilover suspension front and back, tubbed w/ dana 60 rear w/ 4.56 gears, new slicks, new paint, hooker polished ceramic coated 2" primary long tube headers for BBC, custom made sidepipes, fiberglass hood/scoop/doors/front clip/deck lid, lexan windows, full autometer gauges, msd digital 7 ignition, full aeromotive and barry grant fuel system, and much more!!! the car was worth WAYY more than we picked it up for, and all we need to do is take the motor and trans outta the chevelle, throw it in the nova, gas it up, and go!! :D

I'm assuming your referring to the Firechicken? Yeah, I would have got rid of it, too. (j/k man)

That's a nice car .... reminds me of the red '71 that a dude lost to a '68 Camaro I believe on that show "Pinks". Let it be the bar-setter for the GT.

SeventyMach1 said:
I'm assuming your referring to the Firechicken? Yeah, I would have got rid of it, too. (j/k man)

That's a nice car .... reminds me of the red '71 that a dude lost to a '68 Camaro I believe on that show "Pinks". Let it be the bar-setter for the GT.
HAHA yea man...the chevelle hes got now runs 10's and is already my bar setter.....now thats goin on the street again with a 350 small block and a 4spd with maybe a turbo....and the nova is gettin a 502 w/ about 600hp:rolleyes: