Damn, I finally did it. Moving in with the g/f!!!!!!

yellow1995Cobra said:
Good man, im with you.. Ive been with my girl for almost 4 years now.. and im not even thinking about living with her yet. Im living at home with the rents for as long as i can :D Live for free and save as much money as possible
after graduation i moved out to go to college. 4 years and $20k later on rent, i'm foken pissed that i have nothing to show for all that money spent. moved back home this summer and now i'm getting a body kit, paint, rims, and a turbo rather than giving all that to my land lord for her mercedes payment. every time i think of the money i practically just threw away it pissses me off :fuss: !!!

on the other hand, being able to, ahem, "bone" however/whenever/wherever at your own place is priceless.

• Sponsors (?)

Ram000 said:
after graduation i moved out to go to college. 4 years and $20k later on rent, i'm foken pissed that i have nothing to show for all that money spent. moved back home this summer and now i'm getting a body kit, paint, rims, and a turbo rather than giving all that to my land lord for her mercedes payment. every time i think of the money i practically just threw away it pissses me off :fuss: !!!

on the other hand, being able to, ahem, "bone" however/whenever/wherever at your own place is priceless.

Rent is killer man.. When i move out im skiping the whole apartment thing and going right into a house.. Might not move out till im 25/26, but it will be worth the wait. Plus my living situation is great, i basically have my own two bedroom appt on top of my parents house. We put the addition on 2 years ago. In other words i can do whatever whenever up here :)

The guy in Caldwells avatar is Caldwell when he doesn't shave for a few days. He's got white facial hair for some reason....

Brandon - good luck with the chick and the place. Me and the G/F talked about moving in together.....for about 30 seconds....before I said HELL NO! So instead we're practically next door neighbors.

And being able to eff whenever is quite nice compared to my living situation with the 'rents. :nonono:

Joe

xbox?!

bjl95mustang said:
I'm not sure. I know she was busy with stuff the night they came out. And there is a box under her desk that is wrapped in a blanket. I didnt want to look.

damn dude i wish my chick would spend that money on me, hope you got her something good.