Damn Sexy Photoshops...Wingless and BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Me and my Friend were smoking alot of Bud*:D and were getting thought of automoble Hottness

I Love My car the way it is and am not going to do these mods....these are just because we were stonned :nice:

Original

finish1.jpg

Wingless with Shaved Door Handles

sickwingless.jpg

Wingless with Shaved Door Handles and BBS

sick2.jpg

Shaved Door Handles and BBS with Wing

sick1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

those BBS wheels look cool. next time you get like that can you photochop a black SN95 with SSR GT3s? ive yet to see some on a SN95 in the right angle and want to see what they would look like before i drop the cash on them.

I purposely went out with my camera and got great pick, with a good backround and that side angle so i culd do chops' on it.

...and i did nt do the chops', my buddy did. I just told him what i wanted while we chilled :nice:

I like the BBS's on your car. Im not fond of the wingless look on the 94-98 though. The body style is too rounded to not have the wing imo. New edge stangs look ok wingless, but I like rear spoilers. Especially 03 Cobra spoilers. When i had my 97 Cobra, I wanted the Saleen S281 wing. I think thats what its called. Its similar to an 03 Cobra wing in a way.

Good job with the photoshoppin man, i just picked up a 99 GT red... maybe ill try to figure out that photoshopping **** when im tore up some day, dont listen to that retard tryin to rag on ya, im young too and have a nice car and who gives a **** im gonna be payin bills for the rest of my live so mise well have nice stuff and have fun. I see your in cali my uncle lives in orange county if i ever come down that way maybe ill hit ya up im sure theres some flame dank down there. That ****s a lil harder to come by up here but we stay high

Good job with the photoshoppin man, i just picked up a 99 GT red... maybe ill try to figure out that photoshopping **** when im tore up some day, dont listen to that retard tryin to rag on ya, im young too and have a nice car and who gives a **** im gonna be payin bills for the rest of my live so mise well have nice stuff and have fun. I see your in cali my uncle lives in orange county if i ever come down that way maybe ill hit ya up im sure theres some flame dank down there. That ****s a lil harder to come by up here but we stay high

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.