damn vandals!!!!

ooraceredgt

Feb 28, 2003
after having my car sit in a shop for over a year (west coast of florida) being rebuilt, i get it back to my house on the east coast of florida. i hadn't had the car back to my house for no more than a week and someone thought it would look better with a brick thrown through the back window. what the F**K!!!! Fortunately for me, the damage was retained in one area but other cars in the vicinity had the crap beat out of them. I moved off of a busy street into a secluded neighborhood to try to avoid incidents like this. At my old house my mustang was egged a half a dozen times, spray painted, toilet papered, and had the tires deflated (one was puntured). Sorry for the rant, just F****ng tired of punks who get a thrill in destroying other peoples property!

• Sponsors (?)

Its hard to shoot them when your asleep. That sucks sorry for your bad luck. I forgot to move my car into the garage one night (i always garage it) and got my back window broken out. Also I had a 98 gt for sale a couple years ago and they broke the passenger window and stole the dome light bulbs. :shrug:

I used to stay in Tallahassee and work during Christmas break delivering for UPS when I was in college at FSU. The popular thing for criminals to do in that town is to hit up the college apt. complexes with moving vans/trucks and just start stealing stuff from peoples apartments and loading up the vans. Interesting how the Cops are never able to find these folks. Anyhow, I was at my townhouse and I heard someone jiggling the front door handle and I looked out my window and saw a huge yellow Penske moving truck with the loading door opened and several thugs walking around looking for open car doors and apparently trying the doors on the homes too. I walked outside with my pistol on the belt holster (yes, I have a CCL) and propped my Mossberg 590 up by the doorsill while I "looked in my mailbox" which was attached to the door. Needless to say the truck was out of the lot in moments and my place was not touched. The morale of the story is this - someone is always trying to take a $hit in the apple pie, so make sure they don't take one in yours. If you live in one of the more citizens right friendly states, buy a firearm/long gun for your home and a handgun for yourself to conceal carry. I work too hard to support some criminals drug habits. They can take a look down the business end of my Tokarev/AK/G3/Mossy before I sit back and watch my stuff get jacked.

HOME DEFENSE FTW!

Attachments

• DSC00678.jpg
    DSC00678.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 100
  • guns 021.jpg
    guns 021.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 115
Sometimes people get a very disturbing pleasure out of destroying someone elses hard work. Nothing to the extent that you have suffered, but I have had my car keyed while I was at work! I was pissed.

I apologize, and I know this is WAAY off topic, but to the OP, do you really have a 5.1L?

View attachment 309927

here is my car alarm.. i actually shot a guy 2 years ago in my house, killed him dead he had a shotgun loaded in his hand:nono:, hit him twice with the side by side and put 4 9mm in his chest.. it made my neighborhood shape up quite a bit actually:D

i also have a remmington 870 with a folding stock in my truck
a mossberg JIC in the stang

and a S&W 500 snub nose on layaway :)

View attachment 309923

here is my car alarm.. i actually shot a guy 2 years ago in my house, killed him dead he had a shotgun loaded in his hand:nono:, hit him twice with the side by side and put 4 9mm in his chest.. it made my neighborhood shape up quite a bit actually:D

i also have a remmington 870 with a folding stock in my truck
a mossberg JIC in the stang

and a S&W 500 snub nose on layaway :)

Love your arsenal,You sure you arnt from Texas or are you in Texas?:rlaugh:

Im about to get my conceal lic. also.But if anyone screws with my car or home its either gonna be a Ruger .40cal,glock .40cal,glock 9mm or a S&W 357 mag.All are always fully loaded w/hollow pts plus 2 extra mags for each and 2 speed loaders for the magnum.Had a snub 357 but got rid of that.
I used to keep a 12gauge riot shotty for the house loaded with slugs but thought that was too much....I dont wanna hurt after having to hurt someone else.....:rlaugh:.

Sorry about your ride,Hell in the 1st week I had the Mach I went to my parents house and when I came out someone put chocolate right in the middle of the shaker in the middle of the afternoon in TX heat.

Hey forum155 i just read the caption under your sig...I have thought that same thing many times but never thought about it until I just read it...LMAO

haha i'm a montana boy stuck in washington..

thing is you cant shoot someone in your driveway.. .they gotta be in your house and be harmful.. if you shoot someone in your driveway, drag em in your house lol.. dont mind the blood on your car LOL

trust me when someone brakes into your house and puts one though your roof.. you dont feel bad.. just shoot what you got.. i'm happy that i had my 9 on my hip when that happened or he would of gotten me, that bird shot didnt phase him.. the whole ordeal took about 10 seconds then i called the cops to take the body.. you dont hurt when someone charges you like that with your family in the house and you put em to the floor. i kept a clear mind though it all and approched him shooting away from bedrooms.

as for people messing with your cars.. thats so chicken ****.. i'm lucky that nobody has messed with my car.. i'm sure it breaks your heart i know it would mine, so much pride, so much work and BAM someone treats it like garbage.. thats not right

Well in TX the laws are a lil diff.In TX it is perfectly legal to shoot anyone that breaks into your home day or night,but if they are outside your home,as long as they are on your property,driveway,yard whatever and it is DARK outside then its legal to shoot them,why?Becasue its dark outside and they causing harm to you or your property and with it being night time you cannot see if they are armed,so in TX if its dark its safe to say the intruder is always armed.Love the TX laws...:D

Oh I forgot to add,You cant shoot them in the back...lol

Well in TX the laws are a lil diff.In TX it is perfectly legal to shoot anyone that breaks into your home day or night,but if they are outside your home,as long as they are on your property,driveway,yard whatever and it is DARK outside then its legal to shoot them,why?Becasue its dark outside and they causing harm to you or your property and with it being night time you cannot see if they are armed,so in TX if its dark its safe to say the intruder is always armed.Love the TX laws...:D

Oh I forgot to add,You cant shoot them in the back...lol

god blessed texas with is own hands!!...

" no officer.. them be exit wounds!"

One is a MAK-90 that I built from a receiver and parts kit - the other is an H&K G3 that shoots .308, I built that from a Century Arms CETME receiver and a german G3 parts kit. All you need a barrell press, the rest is screwing and riveting.

Ill let you borrow my Remington 870 :D

All seriousness though. Sorry to hear about your car. That is some BS.
Yes or my 870,or my AR-15 or my .45 or .40cal pistols or my ak, or my Mossberg etc. and i'll help you put an alarm on it. I hate punks like that!!! Why don't they come vandalize me personally? My car did nothing to you and it can't defend itself. Me on the other hand...:D