Dang Thieves!!!!

If anyone has been browsing the classifieds and seen the electric waterpumps for sale be very careful!!!!!

I sent my check to Michael Gallo of RI for a used electric wp, user name GHOST666. MAXAMIL also sent a check for a used waterpump. Neither one of us has recieved a response from him. If anyone lives in RI or knows this guy will you let us know or let him know that soon the authorities are going to be so far up his azz he'll need to ask permission before he leaves his house.

This guy is pretty dumb if he is trying to shaft us. My father in law works for the FBI and as we speak the bank fraud department is running his info. He will not get away with this!!!! We already have his bank location, address, and soon will have his bank account info.

So be careful looking at the classifieds. I cant believe someone just disgraced stangnet like this. Hopefully we can all work together to keep this from happening again.

RANT OVER

• Sponsors (?)

GHOST666 should have been a hint.... anyone who worships the devil probably isnt going to be the most honest person...

that sucks thought people like that deserve to be shot in the foot or the hand or something

sorry man