Dash lights?

• Sponsors (?)

yeah u just gotta take out the gauge cluster...just start taking off the gauge hood and those interior pieces around there...once down to it, it comes off with like 3-4 screws and then u have to unplug to plugs (one left side, one right) and disconnect teh speedo cable (that hte PITA of this job b.c its got liek no slack and hard to get your hard back there for REinstall) and when u get it off u will see little knobs that u just turn and pop out..and the bulbs are on there...i have my cluster out so ill go take some pics if i can....
o yeah...do u have white face gauges? especially MAC? mac ones tend to dimn teh lights real bad.

it really isnt as hard as you think it is. Take the 2 T25 Torx heads on the top of the hood, then pop the lower knee kick panel off to get to 2 8mm bolts, now the hood will pull free and you can take the 3 harnesses off for fog lights, head lights, and defrost/top switch, now the hood is off, and there are 4 smaller torx bolts which will free the cluster out, take the speedo cable and 2 harnesses off and screw the bulbs out.

here
attachment.php

just pop one out and bring it with u to autozone or somewhere....the bulb sits in the other side of the black plug things and then pops out just bring itand see whichone looks the same....we did this for an autometer tach and it was successful (just matching looks) they are so small i dont think there is a part # or anything....i would prolly change them all..and not much money...i forget how much exactly tho....maybe if u look on ebay u can find a lot of liek 20 for cheap