Dave Is The Man!

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
Just wanted to let you guys know what you probably already know. @Davedacarpainter is the man! He guided me through blending in a quarter panel that I had to respray. Based on what he told me, and the pictures he sent it went flawless! Thanks and Aloha from Hawaii Dave!

Chris

Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

20170105_160255_zpstn7c4zbc.jpg

20170105_145732_zpsebhegqic.jpg

On a sidenote...who ever ruined photobucket should be publicly flogged. The app is almost useless now...

Chris

Reactions: 5 users
I would take you up on the gas filler door swap if it wasnt for the shipping...... its a base/clear. It went on pretty smooth. I don't forsee a lot of wetsanding buffing but I'm sure it will need a little. My gun is just a gravity feed hvlp gun I got off Amazon. It was about $150 I think so it's nothing special but the more I use it the better it gets. Oh. And the gas filler door is back on now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah...have to paint the front bumper. Unfortunately the paint I had for the front bumper cover was used for the quarter reshoot. I didn't want to chance the paint not matching so I used the same paint on the quarter, and will get some more for the front bumper. If it doesn't match 100% on the front bumper at least it won't show as much as it would if the quarter was off a little.

Reactions: 1 user