DDM HID Fog Light Question

Alright so i just put on a Cobra front bumper on my Sonic Blue '04 GT. Since the Mustang GT fog lights don't really fit correctly in the bezels I planned on getting Cobra fogs. Long story short I wound up picking up a set of DDM HID Fogs off of my friend (I believe the part no. is MDE-923). I believe they are for the Cobra bezels but I am wondering if I am going to need to make any wiring changes for them to work on my GT. It looks to me like it might be just super easy plug and play (there might even be an extra adapter I can just ditch altogether). I put on HID headlights a few months ago but want to know if anyone has messed with the DDM fogs before and how easy it was on a GT or Cobra. I will post up pics when all is said and done.

04 Sonic Blue GT 395hp/394lb*ft

Vortech V2 S Trim @11psi
Kenne Bell BAP
Lucas 38lb/hr Injectors
Lightning 90mm MAF
Anderson Power Pipe
FRPP 70mm TB
C&L Plenum
BBK Long Tubes
BBK Catted X Pipe
Flowmaster 50 Series
MGW Short Throw
Richmond 3.90 Gears
Eibach Springs

• Sponsors (?)

Answered my own question today. To anyone who is planning on installing a set of HID fogs do it!!!! But do it like I did and do it right. I wound up cutting off my old connectors and soldering in new watertight ones which connect straight to the ballast. I also heat shrunk all the connections and everything turned out great. Way better than the super goofy wiring set up that it came with I will throw up some pics soon once I wash my car!

Sounds good! I had a DDM HID kit but I took it out bc I got sick of ppl flashing me at intersections and I had no way of flashing them back with my own hi beams bc the hi beam kit they sell sucks, all it does is move the bulb up and I think one of the bulbs is a different color compared to the other.... Plus I didnt want to give the police in my town any more reason to give me tickets..:nonono: