Decal Removal

worked v6 said:
I'm sure that you had tried it before. Just ask around... to anybody on the V6 forums and they'll tell you that most of the newbies and even some of the regulars have posted threads that could've been easily answerd by useing the search button. ...But anyway, like I said before, take it easy. Between me, Zinc, Andy, '66, Stangfanatic, and a few others have a wierd sense of humor. You'll get used to it. :rolleyes:

...And welcome to stangnet... Don't know if anybody has said that yet.

I have the wierdest...look at the V6 forums are dead post. If you feel like posting anything random, them go ahead.

• Sponsors (?)

worked v6 said:
...That's right and don't forget it! :chair:

:worship: Your supream leaders- :worship:

Worked V6
Zincyellow03
AndyG47
'66coupe
Stangfanatic98

:hail2: ...And of course your all powerfull MODERATORS!!! :hail2:

77Sleeper
Lsredy2kstang

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol: ...I've got to much time on my hands. J/K :D

Good to see that I'm on that list! Just wondering, what do you need to do to be moderator? I envy them(but love them hehe, don't ban me, hehe, this board helps me keep what little sanity I have).

PS: I just realized that I could have posted everything in one post. :banana:

zincyellow03 said:
I have the wierdest...look at the V6 forums are dead post. If you feel like posting anything random, them go ahead.

I got a better one. Look at all the newer post starters and how quickly they jump off target. Especialy the end of the 3Fast3Furious one.

worked v6 said:
...That's right and don't forget it! :chair:

:worship: Your supream leaders- :worship:

Worked V6
Zincyellow03
AndyG47
'66coupe
Stangfanatic98

:hail2: ...And of course your all powerfull MODERATORS!!! :hail2:

77Sleeper
Lsredy2kstang

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol: ...I've got to much time on my hands. J/K :D

Thanks WorkedV6! What would happen to Stangnet if we weren't around?

AndyG47 said:
I got a better one. Look at all the newer post starters and how quickly they jump off target. Especialy the end of the 3Fast3Furious one.

Oh ya, they're all falling off the wagon. I mean slowly people are realizing that forums can be fun and that the banana guy is funny :banana:

Edit: Wrote bun instead of fun...now that I think of it, this forum can be bun.

Getting back to the original post, I found that the hairdryer took way too long. A quick trip to Canadian Tire, and for $20 I came back with a mastercraft heat gun kit (came with the case and everything). It took the stripes off in minutes.

However the rest still applies, a bit oc rubbing alcohol, or if you have it "All Sol" will take the residue off, and then wax the area really well (hell, wax the whole car, it deserves it!).

If you guys have any detailing questions feel free to ask, I manage a detailing shop, and wax my car waaaay too much!

ZeroCulture said:
Getting back to the original post, I found that the hairdryer took way too long. A quick trip to Canadian Tire, and for $20 I came back with a mastercraft heat gun kit (came with the case and everything). It took the stripes off in minutes.

However the rest still applies, a bit oc rubbing alcohol, or if you have it "All Sol" will take the residue off, and then wax the area really well (hell, wax the whole car, it deserves it!).

If you guys have any detailing questions feel free to ask, I manage a detailing shop, and wax my car waaaay too much!

There is some kind of rubbing alchohol that you're not supposed to use since it has a certain chemicle in it that'll hurt your car, but I can't remember what it is. Anyway, a heat gun or hairdryer will work for it and such.