Decals on Windows?

Hickfied

Nov 9, 2005
Morganton, NC
I have never considered "trashing" my car up with the decals I get when I purcahse parts, but I have been thinking about adding "Built, Not Bought" to the rear glass on my coupe. I've had my car striped down to the bare chassis multiple times, and the only thing that is original to the car is the front bumper cover and the drivers seat, which soon both will be replaced.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

sounds good. ive got 2 decals on my car.

a univeristy parking decal im required to have (which will be gone next fall and replaced with a mirror hang tag) and a clemson sticker for alittle school spirt.

I've got a "Stangnet.com" sticker in my backglass. I used to rock the huge "Ford" emblem in the backglass and or the Calvin & Hobbs peeing on chevy when that was in style.

I say gofer it

No stickers on my Notch but my Capri has Stangnet.com stickers covering the "mustang" on both quarter windows and a cute little red devil chick on my rear window. Nothing on my '04.

I've got a "Stangnet.com" sticker in my backglass. I used to rock the huge "Ford" emblem in the backglass and or the Calvin & Hobbs peeing on chevy when that was in style.

I say gofer it

I bet you had the "Bad Boy Club", "Ain't Skeered", "Fear This", and "No Fear" stickers at one time too.

*runs away laughing hysterically*

Depends on how tastefully it's done.

IMO you don't need 100 manufacturer stickers in your back window unless they're sponsoring you. I've got our local forum/website banner in my back window and will have a tribute sticker to a friend of mine who passed away as soon as i get a new one.

I used to have a "Fear This" banner on the front of an '89 Geo Metro... :D

Frankenstang lies. She has running pony "etched glass" stickers on the quarter windows of her notch. :nono: (I know this because I put 'em there when the car was mine. :D )

I don't put "I have the following performance parts brands in my car" stickers on the outside, but for awhile I used to slap 'em under the hood just for giggles ... until they started peeling off and getting shredded in the fan belt. :eek:

But subtle artsy things like devil/angel chicks and maybe little witty sayings and such are cool with me. I don't have anything on any of my cars, save for a bumper sticker on my truck the prior owner slapped on the tailgate that says "STOP THE INVASION - Secure Our Borders." Being that I work at the county hospital and like 75% of our patients don't even friggin' speak English, I'm just waiting for someone to bust out all of my windows... :D

I used to have a "Fear This" banner on the front of an '89 Geo Metro... :D

Frankenstang lies. She has running pony "etched glass" stickers on the quarter windows of her notch. :nono: (I know this because I put 'em there when the car was mine. :D )

I don't put "I have the following performance parts brands in my car" stickers on the outside, but for awhile I used to slap 'em under the hood just for giggles ... until they started peeling off and getting shredded in the fan belt. :eek:

But subtle artsy things like devil/angel chicks and maybe little witty sayings and such are cool with me. I don't have anything on any of my cars, save for a bumper sticker on my truck the prior owner slapped on the tailgate that says "STOP THE INVASION - Secure Our Borders." Being that I work at the county hospital and like 75% of our patients don't even friggin' speak English, I'm just waiting for someone to bust out all of my windows... :D

Oh yeah! :eek:

I didn't lie, I forgot. :fuss:

They are so subtle they look like they actually belong there.
notchpony.jpg

if its done tastefully- it should look good. Im not a fan of stickers/decals but i do have ONE on my back window. Had to have it custom made.

2225170_43_full.jpg

my friend used to have the decal "Just Another Victim...." haha