Decent Mechanics in Chicago Land Area

k00ksta

May 13, 2007
Chicago
From my sig you can tell I have a fairly modifed car and im not sure if taking it to a normal "Firestone, Good Year, ect" mechanic to have some work done is a smart idea so can anyone recommend anyone in the Crystal Lake, Algonquin, Elgin area that does some decent work? I almost am considering to just taking it to anderson Ford or another dealer but they love to suck my wallet dry. Any input would be appreciated thanks. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Call/Email Doug at SuttonHP. He will give you a no-***** answer and realistic prices - [email protected] I believe... good guys to work with; highly recommended!

BTW, I could be wrong, but I think Anderson Ford is a long ways downstate - towards Springfield/Urbana or so if I'm not mistaken down in Clinton, IL. Would be a hike for you.

From my sig you can tell I have a fairly modifed car and im not sure if taking it to a normal "Firestone, Good Year, ect" mechanic to have some work done is a smart idea so can anyone recommend anyone in the Crystal Lake, Algonquin, Elgin area that does some decent work? I almost am considering to just taking it to anderson Ford or another dealer but they love to suck my wallet dry. Any input would be appreciated thanks. :nice:

Define, "to have some work done."