DEEP DISH on Fox PIC REQUEST

Im having a hell of a time finding good pics of deep dish wheels 10" or 10.5" on the back of a fox.... I know it requires some work ... Im bout to do it to mine soon but wanted a small idea of what it looks like.... Ive only seen 2 pics... Both red Notch's with bullets... 1 is vert..... I have a 89 GT and already am running 9" with 275's with room too spare... And am ready to do what ever is necessary to make this work....

• Sponsors (?)

Modular93fox on here has some custom modified deep dish Bullitts on his GT. they look great IMO, not too wide. He said he's running 275s now, but will probably get 285s next. He had them cut to 9.25", but thinks 9.5" would work just fine. This is on stock length axles:

425x283.aspx

more pics here:

http://modularfox.com/photos/modular93fox/default.aspx

I would sure like some on my car, but I also want ABS, so I don't think both are possible unless I narrow the rearend.

I would sure like some on my car, but I also want ABS, so I don't think both are possible unless I narrow the rearend.

I was looking into running some DD wheels on my FOx, but like you i'd like to run ABS so i need to keep the longer SN95 axles.

I briefly looked into the idea of running S197 wheels out back and Sn95 wheels up front since the S197 has a deeper offset. From what i found, it may work but i never bought a wheel to try out

I was looking into running some DD wheels on my FOx, but like you i'd like to run ABS so i need to keep the longer SN95 axles.

I briefly looked into the idea of running S197 wheels out back and Sn95 wheels up front since the S197 has a deeper offset. From what i found, it may work but i never bought a wheel to try out

i'm running the polished 18" bullits that come factory on GT's on my pops 98.. they work great out back but need spacers in front

i like it alot.. real good looking car.. when he gets a truck its gonna be mine.. 6 speed swap and a kennebelle should help her out alot

IMG_0219.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 95