Definite Props to Urban96

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
So today I took a drive to good ol' New York to drop by Urban96's house and pick up my GT40 heads,

These are the heads in which he selflessly volunteered to safekeep so I wouldn't get raped by the border like I did with my Intake Manifold.

Approaching his house, I knew immediately that he was a pure mustang guy, with 2 well dressed GT's sitting in his driveway, cleaner than anything else on the street...pics coming soon!

Long story short, I wanna say thanks for being a stand up guy, and going beyond the call of duty for a fellow stanger.... it's people like you that make this hobby worthwhile! :nice:

P.S. The ATM did work with my canuck bank card, and the guy at the gas station thought I was retarded for driving "all the way from Canada" to get car parts. Guess he didn't know we were right above him...

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a big :nice: for ya! Doesn't hurt that your GT looks like mine, complete with chrome Y2K R wheels...

Edit: Aaron, how's your car coming along, btw? I haven't heard any updates lately. Gotta make sure our other crazy Canadian friend isn't going anywhere!!!!!! :D

Great, we lost one Canadian today (thankfully only in physical ownership of a stang), and almost lost another (defecting counts as a loss). :D

I wont ask how the heads were smuggled back across the border. :D

Another pat on the back to Urban. So um, I guess I never knew.............What flavor of stangs does Mr Urban have? Two SNs?

heres the 95 that im sure you guys have seen

picture078-vi.jpg

and the 02... KB 1.7, LT's, TKO, 3.73's

wax014-vi.jpg

got a set of saleen wheels that i just need to get the tires mounted and put on

Ok, our 95's look the same, save for the chin spoiler and clear corner lights. The 02 looks sweet with the Saleen ground effects though. Did you add those? I don't remember those from the last time you posted pics, but that could just be early Alzheimer's kicking in or something...

Very nice rides!

I'm having a wheel fetish right now and am really diggin both sets of yours. I cant imagine having Saleens waiting to go on. :hail2:

Aaron, I didnt mean to car-block you :rlaugh:
I know you were going to post your own pics of his cars (I think).

hahaha, no worries JT, but I will post my own anyway

Let me tell ya, this 95 is as clean as they come....it's always good to see somebody that takes care of their engine bay like that

DSCI0093.jpg

and the 02 is pretty impressive as well! :nice:

DSCI0089.jpg

I did see this on my way back from Syracuse, about 2 minutes out of town....you 'mericans are strange

DSCI0094.jpg

on second thought, I wouldn't mind owning that rig

Nice pics Aaron!

Oh, if you had seen the movie Jeepers Creepers (I think that was the name), you'd get out of the way of old trucks like that. :rlaugh: