Delta Special Forces Tuning Software for Ford Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidg68124

May 8, 2006
I have Delta Special Forces Tuning software for ford gas vehicles.

Create your own tune for your ford gas car. There is one Bullet with this setup for 1 car. Additional bullets can be purchased. I am asking $200 for this

Sniper Delta Force Tuning Software
Ford Tuning

Ford tuning software. Tune your Mustang or other Ford car or truck.

Would you like to have more control of your Ford's custom tune? Are you tired of mail order tunes that don't meet your expectations? Do you have more than one car that needs a custom tune? Sniper, Inc. has revolutionized Ford gas and Ford diesel engine tuning by providing access to engine and transmission parameters for the Ford enthusiast. The ease of use and end-results of this one-of-a-kind software will leave you mystified and wondering "how can tuning be so easy". But wait there's more. This same software package developed by Sniper, Inc. also provides "end-user" adjustability like no other product. You can create, modify or even fine tune your own performance program straight from your laptop or desktop pc. Sniper Tuning gives you more control functions than other tuning software on the market today. Makes changes anytime you wish!

This is the same Delta Force software that we use tune our company car and customers cars alike

I live in the Chattanooga, TN area now. you can email me at [email protected] or yo0u can Call or Text David at 402-321-5934

Thanks
David

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.