Detailing Product **** !!

NastyStang113

Sep 12, 2008
Florida
  • Sponsors (?)

I use to keep my detailing stuff in my shop but the heat and weather was killing products. Keeping the supplies inside keeps them perfect. I've never had a problem with anything leaking or anything like that so I say why not !! :nice:

Cool! With all that stuff, I figured you would have you own garage that looked like something out of a Sears Craftsman Catalog.

Haha thanks for the compliment. That's all out in my shop though.. :D

Very old pic I have more
DSC00967.jpg

My pride and joy's
PictureorVideo102Medium.jpg

PictureorVideo101Medium.jpg

Not any time soon (thats why I vac sealed them), I picked up most of them for $10.50 during a "dent and ding" sale @specialtymotoring.com. Now they go for $30 shipped (can be found cheaper every now and then). #16 just looks so good on white as does Paste Glaz, I figured I'd stock up before they went up in price and became almost impossible to find.

#16 is very tricky. It took me a few applications before I got it down. Trust us, it's a pain in the butt to remove if you put it on thick. When you put the applicator in the tin, you're going to just touch the wax, that's enough. :lol:

Nice products guys. I just received my shipment from Wolfgang with the new 3.0 versions of TSR, FG, and DGPS, as well as some Instant Detail Spritz. Also came with new CCS orange, white, and blue pads. Just ordered some Natty's Blue from AG this morning along with some Pinnacle foam applicator pads. The rest of my stuff is primarily Meguiar's products like #83, #80, #7, #26, NXT, UQD, etc, etc.