Detroit Area Mustang guys

• Sponsors (?)

8 days till Woodward!!!!!

Oh yeah, Jay, your car reminds me of a turtle!!!:D The notch is coming for you!!

Jay....you gotta keep the spoiler, just checked my e-mail and it looks sweet, can't wait to see it in person!

Take a good look at this picture Matt and you'd better get use to it, cause when I race you in your Notch, it's exactly what you going to see of my car after we take off. :owned: :rlaugh:

Attachments

• SD531283.jpg
    SD531283.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 79
Take a good look at this picture Matt and you'd better get use to it, cause when I race you in your Notch, it's exactly what you going to see of my car after we take off. :owned: :rlaugh:

No, you take a look at this picture, cause this is all you are going to see......:rlaugh:

We all must go to the track though, I can't wait. I wonder what the old 5.0L will actually run. As long as it's quicker than you everything will be good.....j/k

No, you take a look at this picture, cause this is all you are going to see......:rlaugh:

We all must go to the track though, I can't wait. I wonder what the old 5.0L will actually run. As long as it's quicker than you everything will be good.....j/k

:lol: :rlaugh:

I already told you, Mid michigan Motorplex in Stanton sometime in September or October. :chair: Low 14's. Dude, I'm telling you no :bs: , I bet I shed off 3/10th's since I put on the ProChamber. And if I power shift I could knock off 2 or 3 more 10th's.

On a Good track, like Norwalk,Mid Mi, Grand Bend in ONT. or Martin I bet I'd run a 13.2.

Guess we'll just have to see. :shrug:

:lol: :rlaugh:

I already told you, Mid michigan Motorplex in Stanton sometime in September or October. :chair: Low 14's. Dude, I'm telling you no :bs: , I bet I shed off 3/10th's since I put on the ProChamber. And if I power shift I could knock off 2 or 3 more 10th's.

On a Good track, like Norwalk,Mid Mi, Grand Bend in ONT. or Martin I bet I'd run a 13.2.

Guess we'll just have to see. :shrug:

13.2 with a 75 mph tailwind. Your car is all show, no go. :)

Yeah o.k. Yeah it's real slow. :rolleyes:

You're just mad cause you can't get into the 12's with a blower car. :rlaugh: :nonono: :notnice: :owned: :Zip2:

Mad? Not quite. I'm 2 sticky tires away from the 12's, and ironically I have 2 sticky tires not mounted and I haven't been to the track in 4 years. So I'd have to say that I don't care.

Bottom line.....you can power-shift in the perfect weather on a fast track and run the time of your life and I will still put many many many car lengths on you.

:owned:

Just playing man. I'll give u a call tomorrow.

Mad? Not quite. I'm 2 sticky tires away from the 12's, and ironically I have 2 sticky tires not mounted and I haven't been to the track in 4 years. So I'd have to say that I don't care.

Bottom line.....you can power-shift in the perfect weather on a fast track and run the time of your life and I will still put many many many car lengths on you.

:owned:

Just playing man. I'll give u a call tomorrow.

WTF are you waiting for? Get them mounted so you can run it in September.:nice:

Are you gonna be like the LS1 guys and post about how you beat a N/A 4.6 with 0 engine mods?

:rolleyes: We'll see who's :owned: when I get a tune and spray this thing next year.

If I can go 13.5 N/A, I'll be REALLY happy.

Me too. I thought your phone only took incoming calls? :shrug:

:D Yes do that so we can make arrangements to mee up somewhere Saturday for the cruise. I told Matt that I would hook up with you then we'd meet up with them insted of us having to drive back east out of our way. :nice:

Yeah it may not be that fast, but it does do a nice burnout eh? :rlaugh:

Attachments

• David Hockey BB Camp 8-07 002.jpg
    David Hockey BB Camp 8-07 002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 87
  • David Hockey BB Camp 8-07 006.jpg
    David Hockey BB Camp 8-07 006.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 80
Yeah Jay!!! That's right, it was MY fault you got the ticket!! Andy raced...cool, I raced...cool, Nate raced Aarons car...cool, as soon as Jay went out....RED AND BLUE.........All I heard on my Nextel was.... "YOU *****ERS!!!!"