DiabloSport Predator Flash Tuners... Yea Or Nea?

Mega-Man

Aug 6, 2004
Sammamish, WA
DiabloSport Predator Flash Tuners... Yea Or Nay?

Hi Guys,
I just went up to Steeda and saw they have a 7-day sale on these. Are they recommended? Should I be looking at something else? Is $359.99 a good deal? Thanks in advance!

- Mega

• Sponsors (?)

A definate yea ... but you could probably find one on ebay for cheaper.

I got mine for $310 shipped and most people on this forum have found them for less then what I payed.

I think the lowest price I've seen is somewhere around $270 shipped.

I agree and say it’s worth it as well. :nice:
Have had mine for about two weeks now and finally I’m finding the fuel and timing settings that are making a BIG difference in the way my car runs and performs.

-Cale

Ghostface said:
Can u use this to correct the speedo after installing 4.10's? If not, What if you take it to a Diablo tuner?

Yes, you can set the Speedometer with it. (Or, should be able to from what I've read.)

yeah you can correct the speedo.. that's the first thing i did for the 3.73s.

i've had it a few months now and my take on it is pretty simple. for a DIY bolt on type of person it's more than you'll probably need. it'll correct speedo, turn off the o2 sensors, change shift timings (for the auto folks), change idle, advance spark, and a bunch of other things. if your one of the more hardcore guys, custom burnt chips would be a better way to go.

the one thing i was disappointed with is the "real time data logging". yeah it's real time i guess, but only into the handheld unit. then you have to screw around and dump the files onto your computer to view em. i was hoping when they said real time they meant on the laptop in my passenger seat.

then again i don't know what have of the crap it spews out means anyways :)