Diamond Pistons

• Sponsors (?)

i prefer aluminum..check a jewelery store they might have diamond pistons, special order overnight from Japan only

~Mark~

Thanks for not contributing AT ALL to this thread. Diamond is a piston BRAND/COMPANY, not the actual material. I need to get these ASAP to replace my probe pistons.

looks like no one knows or has used them before?

I got a set for my motor but got them threw my Machine shop
P2230004.jpg

P2230006.jpg
g[/IMG][/IMG]
P2230008.jpg

my machinest said he could get them, but he said they'd be like $800. for some reason i think i could get them cheaper. i really dont want to bend over and grab my ankles if i dont have to :shrug:

what size relief is that?

:eek: rape! jesus. looks like i'mgonna have to bite the bullet on this one.

ya dave but they dont have prices listed and not a lot of combos listed

Ah that sucks. I didn't even check. I hate that. You could always call 'em up :shrug:
Did you try the big places like Summit, Jegs, etc.? I doubt you'll do much better than $800 if at all though.

That said, what's another $800 this far into the game. I just saved you a grand, LOL! You'll still be $200 ahead :rlaugh:

Ah that sucks. I didn't even check. I hate that. You could always call 'em up :shrug:
Did you try the big places like Summit, Jegs, etc.? I doubt you'll do much better than $800 if at all though.

That said, what's another $800 this far into the game. I just saved you a grand, LOL! You'll still be $200 ahead :rlaugh:

sadly...you're right :rlaugh:

summit, jegs, etc. don't carry them