Did I gain any RWHP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

BuffaloZone said:
To see if someone could actually comprehend the actual entire body of --text-- of the original posting?

See. You just proved my point. In my entire original text I --never-- mentioned HP in the body of the text, but I did mention "drag" and said it was mainly a *looks* issue.

:lock: :cool: :lock:
And I responded with quite a good amount of information on "drag" aka "downforce" and you still haven't had any comment on it. I answered your question several pages ago.

"To see if someone could actually comprehend the actual entire body of --text-- of the original posting? "
Do you go to a steakhouse to eat chinese? Do you buy a can of red paint hoping it will be blue? Why didnt you just title this thread: "Which has least amount of drag?" That would have made sense.

I'm not exactly a genuis, but I think that if you floor it on the street with a warmed engine, then hp output would be very close to flooring it on the rolling dyno, with the big fan, and the engine warmed. You should be banned for this thread though.

why the hell has this thread grown to its size? don't ban him... just stop responding to his claims if you think he is an idiot. You guys are responsible for the monster this loon has grown into. Instead of permanently banning someone, just get smart and ignore him. It is taking more than just him to make this thread retarded.

Ryan02Stang said:
EXACTLY...BAN HIM!!!!

Because you are so SPANKED!!!! and :owned: that you're still being controlled from one end of this thread to the oth'r after you said it was "END OF STORY" ?? Seems like your "END OF STORY" meant that you were just starting to read the book.

:shrug:

dudeman47 said:
I'm not exactly a genuis, but I think that if you floor it on the street with a warmed engine, then hp output would be very close to flooring it on the rolling dyno, with the big fan, and the engine warmed.

I was talking about going "uphill" and putting a "strain" on the engine. And, no, a "big fan" (used for a dyno) isn't the same as being "on the street". You can stand in front of those 48" big fans and you'll get your shirt tossed around pretty good, but try standing up on a flat trailer at highway speed - probably get blown off the trailer...

:rolleyes:

You should be banned for this thread though.

You have double standards?

:)

Black guy = All of Stangnet
White guy = Buffalozone

unbreakable.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.