Did I gain any RWHP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

BuffaloZone said:
Removed my Cobra Nose and reinstalled my "Original" GT Nose. Am I the only one that actually prefers the retro look of the original grille? Plus being smaller, I hope to have less "drag" (to help offset the giant wing). The main reason for removal was actually because I didn't like the curled-up Cobra lip...and some turd-smear did a super suck surface prep job on the bumper cover before painting it - looked perfect for a few months, but now tiny bubbles are popping up all along the bottom.
There will be no difference in your car other than looks.

NEVER stick your hand out the window while driving or just sitting in your car, you'll loose 5rwhp.
If you must stick your hand out the window, shortening the antenna will regain 3 of these lost 5rwhp. :rlaugh:

BuffaloZone said:
Removed my Cobra Nose and reinstalled my "Original" GT Nose. Am I the only one that actually prefers the retro look of the original grille? Plus being smaller, I hope to have less "drag" (to help offset the giant wing). The main reason for removal was actually because I didn't like the curled-up Cobra lip...and some turd-smear did a super suck surface prep job on the bumper cover before painting it - looked perfect for a few months, but now tiny bubbles are popping up all along the bottom.

Hmmm...I wonder.... If I removed my hood scoop, side scoops, taped up my front bumper, removed my antennea (sp?), took my spoiler off, put some really skinny wheels/tires on it, and removed my side mirrors...do you think I could hit that magical 300 rwhp without even doing anything to the engine?

I could put some Vtec stickers on the door creases to push me over the top!

I'd probably make 350 rwhp!

Black guy = All of Stangnet
White guy = Buffalozone

unbreakable.gif

Ryan02Stang said:

Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang:

It won't have an effect on the "drag"? You have an article or a link?

Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang:
"END OF STORY!!!! There is nothing else to say."

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.