Did you guys miss me ? lol

I thought i'd stop by and let you guys know whats in store for the big block fox this spring, right now shes under the knife.

- i picked up a nice 4" harwood cowl hood for her, i can still use the 6" too, depending on what mood im in :)
- took off intake to sandblast and clean it up
- checked the cam, lifters and roller rockers (all look perfect)
- had 3" SS prototype tails bent at work so she will be a tail exit again with flowmaster super 40s and TDs (still keeping the E-cutouts)
- new adjustable serp belt setup thats more reliable than before
- re-jetted the carb
- CSI electric water pump installed with braided SS lines
- gave the headers a fresh coat of VHT paint
- touched up the block/heads paint

probably more i left out, pics as i progress and it gets warmer out :)

-BTW the Z28 is getting a nice SW offroad Y pipe to go with its headers and one-off catback hand made by me (SW mufflers)

So both vehicles are coming along very nicely.

• Sponsors (?)

I thought i'd stop by and let you guys know whats in store for the big block fox this spring, right now shes under the knife.

- i picked up a nice 4" harwood cowl hood for her, i can still use the 6" too, depending on what mood im in :)
- took off intake to sandblast and clean it up
- checked the cam, lifters and roller rockers (all look perfect)
- had 3" SS prototype tails bent at work so she will be a tail exit again with flowmaster super 40s and TDs (still keeping the E-cutouts)
- new adjustable serp belt setup thats more reliable than before
- re-jetted the carb
- CSI electric water pump installed with braided SS lines
- gave the headers a fresh coat of VHT paint
- touched up the block/heads paint

probably more i left out, pics as i progress and it gets warmer out :)

-BTW the Z28 is getting a nice SW offroad Y pipe to go with its headers and one-off catback hand made by me (SW mufflers)

So both vehicles are coming along very nicely.

I lol'd when i saw the avatar, you have a full picture of that?

I lol'd when i saw the avatar, you have a full picture of that?

no full pic sorry...

Holy crap, some people don't know me, thats bad, i am the resident BBFox swap guy.

Heres all (the teasers) you guys get for now :)

a8-1.jpg

hammer.jpg

04.jpg

[size=+2]Engine recent pic, you guys will have to wait until i get all the goodies said above installed for new pics :)[/size]

1111.jpg

[size=+2]Going away for the winter:[/size]

sideangle.jpg

Attachments

• a8-1.jpg
    a8-1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 84
  • hammer.jpg
    hammer.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 58
  • sideangle.jpg
    sideangle.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 80
i mean to pm you but im lazy, i know you work for sw, do they do complete custom exhaust systems? like say I want full 3 inch with LT's and borla XR1's? I tried calling but they were busy.

We sure do, thats our specialty, just today i saw a funny car getting zoomies fabbed up for fenderwell exits, i believe it was a huge ass hemi under the hood.

We do anything you can think of with exhausts, and our quality is bar none, all 304L SS, even the packing material in the mufflers, and that grade of SS can be polished to a mirror finish, everything is usually TIG welded together.

All my one-off custom exhausts for my Z28, fox, and dodge ram, all were pieced together using misc bends and some mufflers from SW.

And no i haven't ran the car at the track.....yet, i want some suspension work before that happens, right now she kicks ass all over the street when i get traction.

For anybody wondering what my 466 fox sounds like, i came across this vid yesterday.....IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE MY FOX, same exhaust setup, super 40 flows, true duals, tails, behind a built BB. although mine is a stalled auto with a manual VB, and its a ford, you still get the idea of how it sounds.

I still have yet to get my own camera, but this is how my BBF sounds with the same exhaust setup, listen to that baby cruise the streets.... :drool:

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/Nelson+Racing/0/7b77d354-d404-4e39-af83-985c017fcff8.htm