Did you see the March 2004 5.0 Mustang Mag yet?

• Sponsors (?)

Robbie- I'm glad you figured it out, and at least you didn't yank the tranny for nothing! Do you run a chip/eec tuner?

Anthony- I did notice a few places displaying last months issue, but if you look around someone will have the new one. I found it in a few convenient stores yesterday (and picked up another copy) :)

Seth, most magazines come out a few months in advance like that for some reason, and sometimes you run into things like Anthony did where the old issue is still on the shelf. I have not even recieved my subscription yet myself. I'm glad you found it!!!

Thats great man!! I think everyone would love to have their car in a popular mag. And to think if you change your rims etc. you can get it in again, thats just iceing on the cake!

Congratulations !!

Congrats, I told all my local friends in Madison Wisconsin that was your car. There are about a dozen guys here who know about you from your awesome quarter times. Some of them non-believers until now. We also have to wait until the 15th to get the issue.

tmoss said:
Never know - Paul may have had some help from a well connected friend........ :D

Now come on tmoss. There is no need for that. Who cares how he got in. You can't deny what that car has done. Maybe you should be nice to killer and he can connect you with someone that can get one of your intakes in the magazine's.......But then again ?????

I'm not taking anything away - that is your interpretation. It just occurred to me that he might have had some help from a friend - don't read between the lines too much, it's not my habit to bash anybody and if you've seen me post over the years you'd know that.

He meant it with humor. The last time Paul posted his numbers, I laughed in disbelief because I know how much it takes to make a car turn those types of numbers. His times are so good that they are comical (to me anyway) - I just sit there and wish... Tom didn't mean any harm whatsoever. Why would he or anyone else bash Paul? His numbers leave nothing bad to say.

Joe

i still havnt found it yet either...i did ask one guy at a book store i looked in and he said they get the new 5.0's on either the 14th or the 15th of the month and its out on the shelves NO later than the 16th...so 3 days max and ill be able to read about the great Paul Riva!...even if he did "forget" to mention all his buddies over at Stangnet :bs: .....still just playin around buddy....cant wait to get a copy of the mag....ive already told ALL my friends (who are into cars) about it.....

Anthony

Just got my issue today...Well I'll be damned..."killers" car...Congrats...

Hey Tom...Notice the plug about " Ed" they threw in... :D

Ed....Seems them boys at 5.0 know you...Your always taking heat... :D :spot:

Ed....Must be the "politically correct" side of your...ay...

But hey, 6 months back or so you got the 2 pg special...I remember reading it and saying...humm Ed curtis??? I know that guy...

tmoss said:
I'm not taking anything away - that is your interpretation. It just occurred to me that he might have had some help from a friend - don't read between the lines too much, it's not my habit to bash anybody and if you've seen me post over the years you'd know that.

I stand corrected then. I was just trying to stick up for my buddy paul. I just thought this was an attack that goes back to all the bad blood due to the thumper posts. If you meant it as a joke, then I'm sorry.

EDC said:

Yup...

Michael "Zip Code" Johnson does his best to bust my balls... :D

If you look carefully, you'll see he and Steve Turner got me in the "Big Bob" article and Mark Whitney's... Three slams in one issue!!
:rlaugh:
Ed

I like the part where they pick on you about your weight. :rlaugh: Makes me wonder if your gonna come out of driving retirement and drive a car in 2004 ????? Wouldn't that just p**s off a bunch of people.

If you decide to come out of retirement you got an extra pit guy when you go to epping FFW....