Difference between a C&L 76mm MAF for 93 and 94?

moneypit94

May 23, 2003
Macomb, IL
I need to know if there is a difference in the casing itself between a 93 and a 94 C&L 76mm...

Did they change how the electronics screw on between years? Im trying to sell a 94/95 style MAF. Im just trying to sell the MAF and not the tube that came with it and im needing to know if there was a difference...

• Sponsors (?)

94 will have a flange that bolts to the air box. The 93 will have a slip fitting to connect to a large rubber air duct. Pro-M sells the adapter for flange to slip for about $30.

I have a 70 MM MAF off of a 94 GT on mine, so I had to spring for the adapter to get it to fit my 89 GT.

The electronics (the MAS) will screw on the same, and as JR said the flange may be there on the 94/95 version. But the MAS is different between the sn95 and Fox cars. The new owner will want to use the MAS for their computer.
I have never looked at a sn95 C&L MAF tube before, so I am not sure if there is a flange there or not.
I would guess so.

Good to hear that you are asking before just selling the part as if it were usable on any model.

jason