Difference in 94 & 95 Cars

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
North Carolina
Let's list all the known differences in 94 & 95 cars. It doesn't matter if they're GT's, Cobra's, or V6's. Just felt like posting this because I found out a difference today that I never noticed. My first Stang was a '95 .... and my current one is a 94 .... so I can't believe I never noticed this.

The 94 side skirts are straight at the front (at fender). The 95 side skirts have a mold that runs up the fender a little bit. 94 was the only year for this. 95 all the way through 98 had the "roll" in the skirt.

Anyone have anything else?

• Sponsors (?)

SeventyMach1 said:
Let's list all the known differences in 94 & 95 cars. It doesn't matter if they're GT's, Cobra's, or V6's. Just felt like posting this because I found out a difference today that I never noticed. My first Stang was a '95 .... and my current one is a 94 .... so I can't believe I never noticed this.

The 94 side skirts are straight at the front (at fender). The 95 side skirts have a mold that runs up the fender a little bit. 94 was the only year for this. 95 all the way through 98 had the "roll" in the skirt.

Anyone have anything else?

wow, i had noticed that before, but i thought that "roll" up the fender started in 96 w/ the intro of the 4.6?

I'm not following this fender thing. Could someone describe further, or better yet, post up some pics?

Are you talking about a contour on the front bumper facia just in front of the tire well? Or it this actually on the fender?

From what I understand it as, the front changed in early 95 and some 95's have the earlier 94 front piece on the lower trim.

Another thing I noticed is the EARLY 94's got a plastic cup/cover that goes over the factory caster/camber plate.

this pic is of a 94-98 sn95 with these "cups" on the cc plates and an 03 engine.
engineinstalled01.jpg

Attachments

• engineinstalled01.jpg
    engineinstalled01.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 95
blksn955.o said:
From what I understand it as, the front changed in early 95 and some 95's have the earlier 94 front piece on the lower trim.

Another thing I noticed is the EARLY 94's got a plastic cup/cover that goes over the factory caster/camber plate.

this pic is of a 94-98 sn95 with these "cups" on the cc plates and an 03 engine.
engineinstalled01.jpg
your statement about the straigh side skirts being on the early 95's is tru....mine was built oct 10, 1994, and it has the straight ones...

Attachments

• engineinstalled01.jpg
    engineinstalled01.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 107