Digital Immigrant

• Sponsors (?)

Couple things need to be fixed and a fresh datalog taken.

your maximum KPA is 65. This is heavily affecting the IGN table, 60kpa is a moderate acceleration range but as its tuned right now 60kpa is your WOT.

The VE1 table needs to be rescaled, it is scaled as a SD table right now but we need it scaled for MAF.. yours is 30kpa-100kpa but we are working with MAFload not kpa.. based on the datalog your highest MAFload value is 138.3 and lowest is 3...
table should be rescaled from 150-5 with the majority of the cells near the bottom. Looking at the log your average MAFload over the entire log is 40.. so fill half of the table in from 5-60 and then larger steps to get up to 150 in the top row.

I can show you what the IGN table would look like as a MAF load table but we need to make some alterations before we do.

Now I see that the barometer shows 100kpa as the initial map reading so perhaps the map sensor is calibrated properly? I mainly want you to do a double check for me please then maybe look into the intake restriction, that is 10+ inches of vacuum at WOT

Couple things need to be fixed and a fresh datalog taken.

your maximum KPA is 65. This is heavily affecting the IGN table, 60kpa is a moderate acceleration range but as its tuned right now 60kpa is your WOT.

The VE1 table needs to be rescaled, it is scaled as a SD table right now but we need it scaled for MAF.. yours is 30kpa-100kpa but we are working with MAFload not kpa.. based on the datalog your highest MAFload value is 138.3 and lowest is 3...
table should be rescaled from 150-5 with the majority of the cells near the bottom. Looking at the log your average MAFload over the entire log is 40.. so fill half of the table in from 5-60 and then larger steps to get up to 150 in the top row.

I can show you what the IGN table would look like as a MAF load table but we need to make some alterations before we do.

Now I see that the barometer shows 100kpa as the initial map reading so perhaps the map sensor is calibrated properly? I mainly want you to do a double check for me please then maybe look into the intake restriction, that is 10+ inches of vacuum at WOT
Okay, I'll get to work on that and check the calibration of the map sensor.

I selected the wrong MAP sensor when I was going through the calibrations a couple days ago--Duh! That's fixed and the VE table hopefully looks like it should. I attached 2 logs of about 20 minutes each.

Attachments

• 2020-07-15_09.15.14.mlg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
  • 2020-07-15_12.43.57.mlg
    4.1 MB · Views: 50
  • CurrentTune.msq
    116.5 KB · Views: 57
Ok so I used MLVHD to build a histogram using your datalog.

SD ign to MAF.PNG

This is your IGN table converted to MAF load. you have less scaling in the IGN table so you will need to work through that part.

Ok so I used MLVHD to build a histogram using your datalog.

SD ign to MAF.PNG

This is your IGN table converted to MAF load. you have less scaling in the IGN table so you will need to work through that part.
Thanks for that! I've been trying to decide how to arrange the scaling on the Ignition table where I only have 12x12 to work with. Is it more important to keep the lower end of the scale (5-60 load) or should I use the mid range and interpolate the load numbers. Is this all a matter of manually inserting the numbers--because when I load the saved file from the histogram it doesn't get close to the same numbers? So I took a guess and re-scaled the table and manually inserted the numbers from 80kpa and below from the histogram and this is what it looks like now. Am I moving in the right direction?
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 2.59.57 PM.png