Discuss Lower Control Arms here

Yeah, once I get the proper funds then I'll go for it. Right now it looks like I'm going to get SFC's. Maybe KYB adjustable shocks and struts soon then the MM LCA's. I was also considering a TC when I'm finished with school and all. I've heard a lot of good things about PA.

• Sponsors (?)

I recommend MM SFC's & their adjustable LCA's, as well as everything they make.....But if u plan on going to the track, the poly bushings in the Heavy Duty LCA's will blow out sooner or later. I speak from experience because Ive replaced my driver side bushing twice already....
I blew my 3 part Steeda bushings out on the street (with NA power). I am just running some off the shelf, 'available on a Saturday from the local speed shop', Hotchkis LCAs now, but I'll eventually step up to the extreme duty's from MM - yeah, they are $340, but this is your suspension, your tie to the road. One shouldn't compromise with no-name or Ebay quality parts here.

I'm running MM SFCs and couldn't be happier with them. They take a little more effort (welding) to install them, so you might end up paying a few bucks more for the labor, but the fit, being that the parts are welded together on YOUR car, not on a jig, is that much better. You won't be disappointed.

See my pics below - understand that there is nothing but flexable floorboard tying the front and rear subframes together. The first pic shows the SFCs and the distance they cover from front to back (the back connecting point is just out of range of the lens). But you can imagine how much these are needed to strengthen the car. The second photo also gives you an idea of the length of FULL Length subs...don't skimp or compromise here. Get the good stuff, MM. These really aren't expensive at all.
sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

Attachments

• sub3.jpg
    sub3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 62
  • sub4.jpg
    sub4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 61
the MM LCA's end opposing the urethane bushing has a spherical end that flexes/rotates to some degree if i read it right. They should be fine, who doesn't have a lowered car that puts this kind of suspension in?

Plus i know where yo can get the XD's $309 shipped
I put MM LCAs on a stock height 04 Mustang GT. You'll notice a harsher ride but only for the first week or so. After that, it becomes "normal". I noticed the rear end doesn't kick sideways as much when I do burn outs.