do a favor for a future mustang owner? PLEASE STANGNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

795.0pacecar said:
My dad bought this 4 popper for my sister for $1200. Your friend got screwed.
[/IMG]

no he didnt. paint is really good.trim could use some work but o well.

its 100% rust free. runs and drives like new and has been taken car of. so who cares.

and all i posted was one picture.

its kinda rare to find a rust free mustang in ohio.

795.0pacecar said:
Stop whining, there are states south of Ohio with cheaper rust free better looking cars.

your way down south were up north...

south = rust free cars.(MOST THE TIME)
north = rusted pos becasue people drive them in winter. (just about all the time).

795.0pacecar said:
Its just too easy, your serious and I think its funny. Its like an 8 hour drive from central ohio to central GA and you dont even have to come this far to find a good car. You guys just suck.

why do we suck. becasue we live up north..well i hate it up here. :nonono:

and wtf ant the car good? cuz its a 4 banger? you car started out as a 4 banger. who the hell cares. it runs and it rust free. and who even said 1,000 was the drop dead selling price. maybe he will let it go for less. there family so im sure they will work a deal.

:mad:

this site give me headaches

then leavez:p

well since noone likes ryan, will someone photochop some tint on my car, I have been toying around with this idea. like 32% on windows, 55% on windshield

100_0450.jpg

SMDC0153.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0450.jpg
    100_0450.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 54
  • SMDC0153.jpg
    SMDC0153.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 59
ryan218 said:
your way down south were up north...

south = rust free cars.(MOST THE TIME)
north = rusted pos becasue people drive them in winter. (just about all the time).

PS Im a good deal futher north than you, and know ALL about rusted cars. After all they use a LOT of salt in our area to clean roads off in the winter. If its rust free it might be worth $500-800, ours was rust free, new top, new paint, rebuilt tranny, and ran perfect, no smoke. I got ripped off on a 4cyl car, but thats fine, we learn from our mistakes!

Everyone judges everything everyone else does... its life!

if you dont wanna get judged about clapped out 4bangers then learn to photoshop yourself. you gotta know people are gonna break your balls over a thread like this. 1 grand is too much for a 4 banger too. thats a 800 car at the most.

ryan218 said:
why do we suck. becasue we live up north..well i hate it up here. :nonono:

and wtf ant the car good? cuz its a 4 banger? you car started out as a 4 banger. who the hell cares. it runs and it rust free. and who even said 1,000 was the drop dead selling price. maybe he will let it go for less. there family so im sure they will work a deal.

:mad:

this site give me headaches

My car is a pacecar, it doesn't matter if it had a 4 cylinder, it still has something to make it better than that pos, and on top of that my 4 cylinder was turbocharged.

lol

Dude download photoshop and do it yourself, or do you hate photoshop, kind of like how you hate wiring, so your not going to bother learning how to do it? Every week you want somebody to photoshop you something.

Dude what you need to do is listen more and post less. You wouldn't catch nearly as much **** because you wouldn't have nearly as many retarded noobtastic threads.

795.0pacecar said:
My car is a pacecar, it doesn't matter if it had a 4 cylinder, it still has something to make it better than that pos, and on top of that my 4 cylinder was turbocharged douce bag.

lol

Dude download photoshop and do it yourself, or do you hate photoshop, kind of like how you hate wiring, so your not going to bother learning how to do it? Every week you want somebody to photoshop you something.

Dude what you need to do is listen more and post less. You wouldn't catch nearly as much **** because you wouldn't have nearly as many retarded noobtastic threads.

omg thank you. This numb nut needs to go outside and play on his tractor instead of being ****ing bandwidth sucking hernia.

just gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.