do a favor for a future mustang owner? PLEASE STANGNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grand!!!??? Good Lord i only paid 3500 for my 93 vert and it has a new top and tranny, and i can pass other cars with it, which is a feature a four banger does not come with, what we need is to find ryan a girlfriend....or a part time job.... something he is on here more than roland was when he was out of work!!!

• Sponsors (?)

25thmustang said:
Everyone judges everything everyone else does... its life

go get one, ryan. Dont you have friends to play catch with or something? you really are nothing but a pita.

my brother is 14 (or 15 i forget lol.) and he talks about getting a mustang and racing me. Whatever. thats cool. I wouldnt mind that, but he doesnt come on to a forum when he doesnt even have his lisense and post stupid ****ing **** for no reason what so ever. He goes and hangs out with his friends and plays computer games online, not be a pita online. He also is take welding classes next semester but he isnt going on forums and telling people to photoshop welds for him either.......

Ryan, move down here and I'll give you a job. When I want to go to a store or something, I'll give you a few hours notice, so you can get a lawn chair and save me a spot at the front of the parking lot, then you can guard my car while Im away. I can pay you in ice cream.

niklid05 said:
omg thank you. This numb nut needs to go outside and play on his tractor instead of being ****ing bandwidth sucking hernia.

just gtfo.

:stupid: is it just me or doesnt it seem like this foo Ryan should have a million post, but yet he has 54 lol... i think someone should ban him from talk for a while..

o and it was a 4banger. i win!

Status
Not open for further replies.