do a favor for a future mustang owner? PLEASE STANGNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I know what a wigger is I am talking about gansata

I ran it through my translator and the closest match was gangsters. spellcheck buddy, your typing is getting worse.

Ryan, download firefox 2.0, it has a spell check feature that has been a big help for me, imagine what it would do for you. It puts a red line under all the words you miss spell, so you right click it and it gives you various spellings, you click on the one you want and kazaam, Shaq jumps out of your printer and helps you spell, and shoot hoops.

795.0pacecar said:
Ryan, download firefox 2.0, it has a spell check feature that has been a big help for me, imagine what it would do for you. It puts a red line under all the words you miss spell, so you right click it and it gives you various spellings, you click on the one you want and kazaam, Shaq jumps out of your printer and helps you spell, and shoot hoops.

i have a spell check threw the Google tool bar.

ryan218 said:
point would be? still the same word.

Couldnt be farther from the truth.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/threw

Ie. #1
After doing a "wicked sweet" burnout on your neighbours tractor, you got changed and threw on your hot pink chaps, barney purple club shirt,torch red lip gloss and headed out for a night on the town.
Ie. #2
After 6 pages of your spelling errors, the entire community of stangnet all pitched in and bought a book for you to read before bedtime. Instead of wrapping it, RsStang threw the Hooked on Phonics book at your head.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/through

Ie. #1
After countless posts of claims of said things done by Ryan, Rstang ran through the entire cyberspace, only to arrive in front of Ryans monitor, sitting on the desk. Hilarity and asswhooping ensued.
Ie. #2
When Ryan got tired of being pointed out by fellow Mustang owners, for hipocracy, poor spelling, grammar, asshatery, douchebaggery, Brown Mustangery, etc. He proceeded to jump through his bedroom window and onto the rose bush below.

795.0pacecar said:

How do you turn that on?

I have no idea, it just showed up when I downloaded 2.0. I don't even know if its actually part of one of my many extensions, I just noticed I didn't have it until I got 2.0.

Try turning on your printer, thats how I got shaq to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.