35th Anniv do black 35th have stripe on hood?

• Sponsors (?)

ah. that makes me think.. i have no buck tag or sticker in the front.. weired.but you did run the vin for me and mine was #62..
and my car has everything a 35th could get besides smoker package and the block heater... were the heck would the block heater be at anyway??

grannycar said:
ah. that makes me think.. i have no buck tag or sticker in the front.. weired.but you did run the vin for me and mine was #62..
and my car has everything a 35th could get besides smoker package and the block heater... were the heck would the block heater be at anyway??

Sorry, but I'm not too sure about the block heater as we rarely have them in the south. You did say that you bought it used right? That could explain the hood stripe missing, as some people disliked them and removed them. As for the buck tag missing, it probably just never got applied at the factory. It could happen.

grannycar said:
yea. it was bought used..maybe b/c it was an earlier one they may not of started puttin them on ontill later in the production? not sure though..
thanks for the help!
matt

that or a lazy line worker...:Damnit:

later..

-Jason

My silver vert did not have the silver shift knob.It had the std.gt leather knob!Thought it was a cool mishap so I bought the silver one and left the leather one on.P.S. the leather feels much better in the hand than the silver one.:lol: