do I need an adjustable panhard bar

• Sponsors (?)

After I lowered my '05 with Steeda springs, I measured 2mm to the right. I didn't think that 2mm was going to make that big a difference so I left it alone. About a year later I caught a sale and had some money burning my pocket so I got one. Dailed out the 2 mm and picked up 10 HP and it handles like a Ferrari, LOL naa just BSing you. Actually I noticed no difference at all, in handling, tire wear or anything else.

your rear axle will be kicked over to the left (drivers side) when you lower your car. But the very nature of your rear end set up is a compromise at best, so it's only exactly centered at some point. Whether that be when you're in it, when it's empty, whatever. When you lower it more than and inch or an inch and a half it will push it left. Whether that's bad or not depends. The good thing an adj track bar gives you is you can set your car up for the axle being centered at ride height. But you won't notice any increase in handling except you will have a stiffer piece in place if you decide to autox or road race your car a little. For the $120 they cost it's not a bad thing, especially if it's lowered. Mine was out 3/8" after a 1 1/2" drop.