Does anyone else dye their hair?

• Sponsors (?)

Caldwell said:
ROFL

now how exactly are you able to GET your hair like that?
the red for me was a total bitch!

I feel a tad bit normal now that I'm not the only one who has dyed their hair haha... It's the first time I went this intense red before.

Haha sorry but thats not really me, I wouldnt be caught dead with hair like that. At the risk of sounding homosexual, I actually liked your hair the bleached whiter way, the red of your hair now makes you look like some kind of superhero, captain caldwell

When I first seen that pic and everytime I come back to this thread I thought to myself I don't think thats really him just don't seem right for him to look like that and have a car like he does.

LOL people probably think the same about me. A buddy of mine used to say it looks like a mexican or a black guys car (no offense to anybody) and I'm a redneck. Wonder how many people say to themselves WTF when I step out of it lol

MysteryMachine said:
We all know your calling Caldwell gay lol

Hhah, it's all good, he had good intentions, i hope :mad:
lol!

RedStallion43 said:
Haha sorry but thats not really me, I wouldnt be caught dead with hair like that. At the risk of sounding homosexual, I actually liked your hair the bleached whiter way, the red of your hair now makes you look like some kind of superhero, captain caldwell

Well, i appreciate the white hair comment, but in real life, you'd be laughing if you knew how many people thought I was an OLD man from afar... because my hair was ... white, like, white white... and if i wasn't facing anyone, people would assume i was 60 years old.
Captain Caldwell huh?
I might just keep this hair style for a bit longer now LMAO

MysteryMachine said:
When I first seen that pic and everytime I come back to this thread I thought to myself I don't think thats really him just don't seem right for him to look like that and have a car like he does.

LOL people probably think the same about me. A buddy of mine used to say it looks like a mexican or a black guys car (no offense to anybody) and I'm a redneck. Wonder how many people say to themselves WTF when I step out of it lol

Hahha, Uh... thanks? :shrug:
I guess it's true though, how do you really know what people look like?
Or what do you expect people to look like?
It's true, like when you talk to people on here, I don't know about you, but I usually get thoughts of what people should look like in association to what they say. But also keep in mind this is the first time I've actually dyed my hair this colour before :) It's usually (USUALLY) normal :rlaugh:

HGFireHazard: Nice noggin dude! :nice:
I shaved my head two years ago, I got like a nipple for a head.

Caldwell said:
Oh! HHAHAH!
Yeah man I was like wow, I so did not picture him looking like that.

But I suit the profile? :D
Thanks bud! :nice:

Isnt that sumthin how we make faces for people just by seeing what they type? Just so we can put a screen name to a face, I remember when I first joined here I thought caldwell was the guy in his avatar, then I saw his picture and I was really dissopointed, i really wanted you to be an old guy with a grey beard.