does anyone have a bbk converter?

• Sponsors (?)

Well Im the man you want to talk to.

I had a BBK catted x on my car, with borlas it was too quiet, so I now run a BBK o/r x and I like it much more. The difference between high flow cats and no cats is bigger than the difference from stock cats to high flow cats, if you know what Im saying.

I even have video of before/after with nothing else changed to the car, hit me up on AIM for the video, Aliate X is my sn.

Well, my coupe came with a BBK Hi-Flo H pipe on it, I went to get it emissions tested and had trouble passing. Granted, I changed a few other things, so it might not be the real culprit, but it didn't seem to work that great. I'm going back and retesting on friday with the stock H pipe, will post the results.

Well, even though it doesn't really apply to your question, I'm posting the results of my emissions test today for those interested (sorry for hijacking the thread). The car passed fine with the stock pipe on. The other things I did besides replacing the BBK pipe were new plugs, cleaned air filter, checked fuel pressure (43psi w/ adj. regulator and gauge). Guess those hi flow converters werent working all that well.