Paint and Body Does Anyone Know What Brand This Hood Is?

Trevor Connell

Sep 28, 2017
I just bought this 2006 GT mustang and it had this aftermarket hood on it that's missing a louver. I've had no luck finding anyone selling this kind of louver and was hoping someone could identify the manufacturer and maybe somewhere I can buy this louver.

Also its a fiberglass hood

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0642.PNG
    IMG_0642.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah Rob that one does look close but I think the louvers are a little skinnier than the ones on my hood. Thanks for the link though. Honestly, I think mine is a lower end hood. The louver is held in by two thin portions that slide into slits in the front (Kind of like how a carryout box holds the lid down), and then two screws in the back that are supposed to keep it from sliding out of those front notches (I would guess).

Thanks for making my pic easier to see Franken. I just edited my post to pull the pictures out of the zip.

sorry I couldn't help but hey...I am a search guru..LOL....Put in the exact outer dimensions like this and try 9x3 Mustang louvers hood.. or 8x2 1/2 hood louvers for mustang

That may work...but if not, call American Muscle...give them the dimensions and they may just know how to find them...Best of luck