Does not regard mustang, but need help bad

92Frankenstein

Apr 25, 2004
Minnesota
A 3.0 plymouth acclaim, it started and then after started moving killed and hasnt started in 3 days. Now, if anyone has any tips or clues for me it would be nice.

I have not been to the car yet, but the person needs the vehicle running and i wanted to hear some input from the people that help me with all my problems.

Thanks to all.

• Sponsors (?)

my dad drives one of those with th 3.0. by crank do you mean click? or you can hear the rr rrrrr rrrrrr.... and by turn over do you mean start?

if it doesnt click, try starter solonoid. check fuel pressure with a cheap guage. my dad had his fuel pump die this week. was 600$ to get the dealership to do it i think. the pump itself was 263$. if i was there i wouldnt have let him do that.

lesse... check the ground going from the starter to the car, make sure that didnt get ripped off...

things that kepy my car from starting were...
1 fuel pump - fel pressure
1 starter solonoid
1 ignition coil -check for good spark -white not yellow
maybe try smacking the starter
1 my starter bolts fell out
1 fuel pump ran all the time draining battery. was fuel pressure regulator
1frozen gas..... not this time tho;)
my roomates car died in his parking spot in the summer, turned out he was low on gas and whatever was in tank evaporated.
1ignition switch -open up coloumb for that but car wont crank if its bad

check for spark, spray some flammable stuff down into the throttle body to see if it jumps, then check fuel pressure... let us know