Does This Car Look If It's Sitting Too Low?

• Sponsors (?)

mine is really low too in the front and back for years now. i also have the bump-steer kit, it really helped. i rarely rub i have to do a full turn.
IMG_0009.JPG WP_000251.jpg WP_000248.jpg WP_000766.jpg

I've been lower, but you're definitely more into the range of aesthetic lowering rather than performance handling lowering. In my opinion anyway.

But it looks good!
Agreed, sportlines lower the car past being effective for handling, their ride quality is also pretty terrible. Within a couple of months the car will be riding like one of those lowered pickup trucks you see bouncing around.

Save yourself some headaches and swap them out now. This way you don't need it aligned twice.

Most people wouldn't know what bumpsteer felt like if it hit them in the head, which it pretty much has to do to make itself evident. What people DO feel, and what a lot of people confuse with bumpsteer, is "tramlining", which is the condition where the car gets pulled around by ruts in the road and uneven pavement. These cars are terrible for it, especially with wider, lower-profile tires installed.

That said, the OP's car would look 100% better if the rear was 3/4 inch lower.