SN95 doin it anyway! Mustang ii suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeklein89

Apr 8, 2019
michigan
He's not interested in doing it safely or correctly, he's said so repeatedly and even gotten angry at the suggestion.
Yes absolutely! Hes got it all figured out anyone whos just coming in read this comment before saying anything. I highly suggest you understand my project goal stated here ^

• Sponsors(?)

MustangIIMatt

Easy there, this ain't a dating site.
Mod Dude
Mar 7, 2002
youtu.be
Im also not the one with so much time on my hands that i resort to talking :poo: on a form but anyway
oreally.jpg

Haven't been talking :poo:, been looking out for your safety and that of those around you. In the meantime, you're busy getting butthurt, calling names, and otherwise wasting time.

You need to calm down with the attitude and the name calling, or you won't be welcome here.

Last edited:

jakeklein89

Apr 8, 2019
michigan
oreally.jpg

Haven't been talking :poo:, been looking out for your safety and that of those around you. In the meantime, you're busy getting butthurt, calling names, and otherwise wasting time.

You need to calm down with the attitude and the name calling, or you won't be welcome here.
Get a life man...... way to much free time. Nobody here whats ur “knowledge” spread ur positivity elsewhere.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Let me just step in for a second... normally I stick to the whole tuning the engine stuff, but I feel I need to comment.

That guys "knowledge" spans a length of time longer than you have been on this planet.
Let that sink in before you respond to this post.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.