Don't Eat Shredded Cheese With Pickles...story Time

Blandnuts

I don't swallow; I only swoosh
Founding Member
Aug 21, 2000
The Big T
I'm rollin in my 5.0 and while I'm stopped at the red light I get this fabulous conversation.

"Hey buddy, what kind of car is that?"
a little pause....."Really?"
"Yeah, what is it?"
"It's a 1990 mustang" (still not sure if he's serious)
"Wow, really? It looks really good man, nice car"
"Thanks."

And, we drive off. Him in his early 20's sporting a 05ish F150.

An older story I had in the drive thru at Chic-fil-a. The kid did look like Vanilla ice too.

"Hey sir, that's a really cool car you got there!"
"Thanks"
"Isn't that the car Vanilla Ice sang about?"
"No, that was a convertible"
"Yeah, and it was white. But it's a 5.0 and yours is still cool"
"Thanks, Fergie sang about them too." (trying to still sound hip)
"Oh yeah,....." (hands me my food)

Why I still get to keep my cool points? I have both of those songs currently on my usb player.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I just got 4 thumbs up all summer...that's it. Other than that nobody paid attention, but I do live in an area where everyone has a BMW or Benz in the driveway :(

And then he shot the bad guy after a car chase and some random chick banged him...

It was 7 of 9:

731ec8065b6e6898fc3e4d58521e6fc9.jpg

No car chases
Nobody dies
No bloodshed
No gratuitous sex
:shrug:

Basic Instinct?

And all of that story made me feel old

That's kind of what I thought afterwards. Oh well, maybe I'll put that one Offspring song on my USB too.

I just got 4 thumbs up all summer...that's it. Other than that nobody paid attention, but I do live in an area where everyone has a BMW or Benz in the driveway :(

Same here, but most of those cars will be worth about the same as our mustangs in the next few years. Actually, lately there's been a plethora of Vettes showing up around here.
This summer my wife's friends all asked me why I like such ugly box looking Mustangs when so many other years look better... Does that make me cool too? :fuss:

Yes, because of the ugly box looking Mustang. Not so much due to your wife's friends.