Double Check My 5 Lug Parts List Please.

billison

I like tinted tail
15 Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
stl
Ok, near the end of collecting parts for the 5 lug swap on my 88. Looking to get double checked before I do the job. * = parts I still need .

Parts list

01 bullitts with tires
Lug nuts
94-95 spindles
94-95 front and rear calipers with brackets/dust shields.
Front/rear soft lines/ rear hard lines off 94 -95
Passenger side line adaptor
95 gt master cylinder and booster

* proportioning valve plug
* adjustable p valve
* 3-2 adaptor
* e brake cables for disc.
* fluid
* rear differential cover gasket and fluid

I think once I get the last few things I should have it all..

• Sponsors (?)

Do yourself a favor and get new Moog ball joints for a 94/95 Mustang. Also, the e-brake cables from LMR are nice but they do not come with the retaining clips!! They're only $5 or so from LMR, make sure you get them! I also saw nothing as far as brake pads go or rotors?

Do yourself a favor and get new Moog ball joints for a 94/95 Mustang. Also, the e-brake cables from LMR are nice but they do not come with the retaining clips!! They're only $5 or so from LMR, make sure you get them! I also saw nothing as far as brake pads go or rotors?

I have sn95 hubs in the front. I will need to change the control arms because the bushings are shot. Is it necessary to put sn95 balljoints? I might buy the lmr or ford racing control arms that come loaded and with new ball joints.

image.jpeg
I have sn95 hubs in the front. I will need to change the control arms because the bushings are shot. Is it necessary to put sn95 balljoints? I might buy the lmr or ford racing control arms that come loaded and with new ball joints.
I got the new QA1 a arms that come with SN95 ball joints for a fair price from LMR. If you don't do SN95 ball joints you will need to shim the stock fox ones with washers.

I was looking at those but it stated something about u have to use their struts if I'm not mistaken?
They all say that, you do not need to use "their" struts or "their" coil overs but you do NEED to use coil overs of some kind because there is no spring perch on these a-arms. I'm using Maximum Motorsports coil over kit with Tokico struts.

SN95 a-arms are longer.

Buy fox a-arms, and then either change the balljoint to SN95 BJ's, or run the fox balljoint with a .330" spacer.

Ib

Hmm. Is ot necessary because the car is actually fine how it is. Just noticed the lower control arm bushings are shot. I would think the current setup is up to par.
Is what necessary? If you want to just get new control arm bushings then press the old ones out and press new ones in. As far as putting 94/95 spindles on Fox a-arms, you'll either need to use a stack of washers or install 94/95 ball joints. The reason is because the Fox ball joints are taller and you'll run out of threads when tightening the nut if you don't use washers. IMO, running SN95 ball joints is the BEST way but not the only way.

Is what necessary? If you want to just get new control arm bushings then press the old ones out and press new ones in. As far as putting 94/95 spindles on Fox a-arms, you'll either need to use a stack of washers or install 94/95 ball joints. The reason is because the Fox ball joints are taller and you'll run out of threads when tightening the nut if you don't use washers. IMO, running SN95 ball joints is the BEST way but not the only way.
Well i guess I'll just have to see how the PO set it up. There are s95 spindles on it already . I had no idea there were other things that came into play.

If you need new BJ's just get Sn95 ones and press them into the arms.

If you are going to buy entirely new arms, you need to get fox arms due to the length differences. With fox arms, and assmuning fox BJ's, then you need the spacer on the balljoint