Dragon Plenum Installed................

• Sponsors (?)

Yellow4.6 said:
What's the diameter of the opening on the Dragon?

Looks good! :nice:
from looking on the website, it looks like there are 3 different inlet sizes, 65mm, 70mm, and 75mm.. if you plan on keeping your 70mm t/b of course you'd want the 70mm version. I think i'm purchasing a 75mm tomorrow

-wade

madmatt said:
Thats a good looking plenum. I just wish u could get one that didnt have the dragon thing painted in. I think it would look cleaner. :shrug: I still wanna see a side by side comparison between the c&l, dragon, trickflow, and accufab.
Matt

The "Dragon" logo is easy to remove :nice:

medik13 said:
TacBear: What CAI are you using? Can I get a pic of the whole setup?

Also, Did you have to reuse the old gaskets?

I have a Mac CAI and FR 70mm TB. The "Dragon" kit comes with all new gaskets!

There are a bunch of Pics at the beginning of this thread.

Im sure that thing offers decent gains for a plenum but comon guys, be realistic. If it made 12 RWHP on a dyno forced induction setup, its not going to be as much NA, its kinda like throwing on a T body and expecting a second to drop off in the 1/4. Maybe a tenth which is not bad but not tire smoking raw HP. Probably not much at all you are going to feel on the butt dyno.

The dyno testing was done at Total Engine Airflow in Bowling Green Ky.There is also a n/a dyno onthe link as well.Both cars where tested with the 65mm inlet.And as tac bear says you will feel a difference.I also can now get some crazy second gear fishtailing when i shift.But i did get one with the 75 mm opening.

68 & 00 GT said:
I assume that dyno is a before and after from T & J only changing out the stock plenum for a dragon huh schiester ?

If so looks very good to me. 12 RWHP sound right to you Tacbear ?
:nice:

I haven't had it dynoed yet, it may make 8-10 hp more than before!

the fitting is at the bottom right of your plenum, rubber hose are attatch to it. I'd say if i gain about 10HP if i do that makes it a worthy mod to me. C&L,Dragon,TrickFlow, who cares which one you get if it makes good power for your money, its worth it