Driver Side Power Window Won't Go Up Evenly

I have a 2000 GT convertible. Driving my car this morning and i tried to put the window down, at first the back got stuck going down so i put it back up and tried rolling it down again. This time it went all the way down, but when trying to put it back up the front went up but the back wouldn't. I haven't had too many power windows fail on me so i'm not sure what the problem is. Could it be the motor going bad, or is the back of the window off the track or something? Any help would is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I have had the attachment point at the bottom of the window come loose. I ended up using some urethane to reattach the window mount. It caused my window to raise too far in the back and be pushed out after I would roll the window up and open/shut the door (basically raising/lowering unevenly.)

Thats exactly what happened. I took the door panel off and found that the window was coming out of the metal piece at the bottom. I used some super glue to reattach it, we'll see how long it holds. But i still cant get the door to close without the window hitting the top. When they put my new top on before i think they made it hang over to far on the sides.