Driveshaft loops

Who makes the driveshaft loops on everybodys car?
The last P.O.S that I tried to put on my car didn't fit even thou
it said it was for my year car. I know there is a difference between a fox and a sn-95 so who makes a loop that fits and isn't a major pita to install?

• Sponsors (?)

I blew it the day I put my TKO in. I had just pulled out onto the street. I had just shifted from 2nd to 3rd, started to apply some throttle and WHAM! Talk about a god aweful sound. I have pics, but my damn website is down again due to my 12.31 video being downloaded... I have to remove it I guess. Anyway, when my site becomes available, I'll get the pics from it and put them up. In the mean time, here's a post from way back when I blew it.

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75296&highlight=safety+loop

SPUNKIE94 said:
Bought a FMS turned out to be a HPM

Yea, I ordered an FMS one and when I got the box it was a Lakewood. I knew Ford use to repackage a lot of parts and just slap their name on it, but now I guess they are really getting cheap. If I knew that I would have ordered it directly from Lakewood and saved my self a few bucks. I know Ford sells Crane's 1.7 Cobra rockers for around $190 and yet Crane sells them directly for $170. I guess Ford thinks their pretty blue box is worth the extra 20 bucks :nonono: