Driving at Night

ZincPony

Jun 15, 2005
well with my gauge situation I haven't been able to drive at night. But i love driving at night. so tonight i went out it was pretty cool only my needles were light upand nothing else. it was soo cool even though i could see the needles I had to listen and feel the car more then previously. cause i've driven only during the day time in the last few days. I could feel greater performance in the car driving at night. the colder air does wonders. The pull on the second gear and third gear was just nasty. A Acura 3.2TL bit the dust today. TWICE. I want this performance even during the day. would a cold air induction/intake (*i dont konw what the difference between induction and intake. isnt it the same) do the job or what would i need.

• Sponsors (?)

i thought that i was the only one that liked driving at night just riding around... CAI stands for cold air intake. induction is intake. i dont have a cai. but want one soon.

Jake

ZincPony said:
A Acura 3.2TL bit the dust today. TWICE. I want this performance even during the day.

Wait are you modded? Because if you're stock then the Acura Tl kill is bs cause the new ones have 270 hp at the crank. And CAI doesn't really add any noticable whp gains especially if it's your first mod. Nice looking color by the way :nice:

5spdBlack said:
Wait are you modded? Because if you're stock then the Acura Tl kill is bs cause the new ones have 270 hp at the crank. And CAI doesn't really add any noticable whp gains especially if it's your first mod. Nice looking color by the way :nice:

my bad. Acura 3.2CL. not a TL.

Well I love the look, couldn't be any happier with that. During the day, if it's really cloudy and rainy or about to, it can be a little hard to get used to, but I don't think its that bad. But I like it how I don't even need to wear sunglasses hardly anymore.