Driving with AOD turned off

• Sponsors (?)

Why does my car feel stronger when I turn AOD off? I only turn it off on the street not the highway.. Is this just in my head or is it reality?

It keeps you in 3rd gear when you should be in 4th because of the shift schedule of the transmission.

So when you drive your car, it feels stronger at medium speed because the RPM is higher.
:D

It keeps you in 3rd gear when you should be in 4th because of the shift schedule of the transmission.

So when you drive your car, it feels stronger at medium speed because the RPM is higher.

Thanx bro!!! that's what I was thinkin.. I remember one time I was driving back from southern Illinois to Detroit and I had just gotten on the highway... as I was accelerating my car jerked a lil and then the rpms went all weird for a sec.. that's when I found out that the AOD will turn itself on once you hit around 80mph lol..

Thanx bro!!! that's what I was thinkin.. I remember one time I was driving back from southern Illinois to Detroit and I had just gotten on the highway... as I was accelerating my car jerked a lil and then the rpms went all weird for a sec.. that's when I found out that the AOD will turn itself on once you hit around 80mph lol..

You are right on that one.
This is why you should change the limit to 127mph with a chip...